One of the biggest attractions at the Northampton Town Festival are the amazing hot air balloons. What’s better than seeing the balloons in all their glory? Having a flight of course! Virgin Experiences will be there over the weekend with scheduled balloon rides for those who want something a little extra from their festival experience.
How to book
If you’re ready for adventure, booking a balloon flight is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Visit the Virgin website or phone the main telephone number on 01952 212750 to purchase a voucher
- Choose your voucher. As the festival is at a weekend, the best voucher is the 7 Day Anytime national voucher at £164.00. These let you book Monday-Sunday for Sunrise or Sunset flights. (There is no extra charge for booking the festival compared to the normal operational flights)
- Once you’ve got your voucher simply use the details to book a flight*
What to expect from a balloon flight
For those who have never had a balloon flight before here are some things you can expect from the experience:
- Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
- Invitation to help with the inflation & deflation of the balloon
- An hour’s (approx.) flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Traditional champagne toast after landing (or soft drink alternative)
- Certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard Branson
- Retrieval service back to your original launch site
Are you ready now for an amazing flight? Don’t delay, book yours today and experience just how amazing it is to be up, up and away in a hot air balloon!
*As a general rule, you can book 4-6 weeks ahead. Flights are twice daily (weather dependant) and are Sunrise and Sunset flights. The approximate meeting times are 6am and 6.30pm for this time of year.